Our Nursery is open from 8.45 a.m. to 11.45 a.m. every week day. We have an admissions number of 30.
The Nursery curriculum follows the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum. The children are encouraged to plan their own activities and to work independently. They are encouraged to become responsible for their own environment and play cooperatively with other children. The curriculum is delivered inside and outside the classroom.
- Nursery Weekly Timetable (368KB)
- Letter for Parents / Carers (176KB)
- Handwriting Worksheets (3MB)
- General Sound Discrimination (572KB)
- Rhythm and Rhyme (465KB)
- Rhyming Words (354KB)
- Oral Blending and Segmenting (625KB)
- Voice Sounds (566KB)
- Maths (57KB)
- Old MacDonald (667KB)
- Easter Colouring Sheets (3MB)
- Autumn 2019 Curriculum Letter (674KB)